11 August 2005

I believe everything they say me

Mojo Jojo told me he was short, very short
My mom told me he looked like a pre-history singer
So...
What happens if we combine the next?

The hair and height of Lord Farquaad...



Camilo Sesto's good look...


+

=

Juar juar juar :P

My distinguished visitors say:

I like it i like it... Do the version in french...

C`est Bien... A bien tót...

Blogger S.S. Ink Tank said, at 6:00 PM  

and in japonese!!!!
Hello my best friend from mexico!!!! let here a kiss to you!!
miss you hope we talk soon...

Blogger CLIK said, at 3:43 AM  

Post a comment

<< Go Back and read more!

The Simpsons TM are copyright of Fox and its related companies. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, duplication, or distribution in any form is expressly prohibited. Disclaimer: This web site, its operators, and any contect contained on this site relating to "The Simpsons" are not authorized by Fox.